- Continue to present a vibrant and world-class programme from home and abroad, reimagined for the times we live in
- Explore contemporary matters of interest to our audiences such as the climate crisis, gender equality, multi-culturalism, representation and democracy
- Bring the joys of shared cultural experiences to new audiences
- Through outreach engage with local communities to build confidence resilience, new skill sets and offer a pathway to employment within the Arts Sector
- Offer a platform for local performers to showcase new work
If you would you like to receive the latest news, programme announcements, job and volunteering opportunities, special behind the scenes articles and general arts news that we feel is of interest to our audiences, you can sign-up to e-newsletter here.